Eat With A Plan
Each week our “rescuers” scan what’s fresh and seasonal around the country. Then we examine ads and flyers from different grocers and craft a meal plan based on seasonal ingredients. Once a week you’ll receive an e-mail from us that will include:
- Seven dinner recipes plus one dessert
- Detailed instructions
- A shopping list with ingredients sorted by category
The Premium plan contains a combination of protein dishes and our favorite vegetarian dishes, for use at any grocery store.
MealPlanRescue.com is a subscription service. A basic subscription is $5/month and premium plans are $8/month. Signing up is a simple process:
- First, you choose if you prefer to be billed yearly or every 3 months.
- Shortly after, you’ll receive an e-mail in your inbox with a link that takes you to your Amazon account to pay for your subscription.
- Pay for your subscription using your Amazon account.
- Once purchased, your meal plan will appear in your inbox on its scheduled day.
Little effort, big reward.
Using Your Meal Plan
When your meal plan appears in your inbox, examine the recipes. Check it for your personal preferences and any allergies you may have. We recommend printing out the entire plan, but you can print just the last page (shopping list) if you prefer. Before you leave, check your shopping list against items in your pantry and refrigerator. There’s no reason to buy what you don’t need. Your shopping list is divided by category to make it easier when you’re walking through the aisles, and has a number next to each item that corresponds to the number of the meal on the meal plan. If you don’t like Meal #2, you just don’t purchase the items that have a #2 next to them. Lastly, don’t forget to write down any other household needs like breakfast cereal or toilet paper. We only do dinner, and we don’t check your bathroom.
Just print out your list to plan your meals and get crackin’.